Posing can be quite a struggle for some people. Even if you are good at it, you may need some inspirations now and then. In the last post, I shared 10 poses that make you prettier. Let’s learn 10 more in this post. Don’t forget to give it a try!
11. Hold something in one hand and smile. It could be anything from balloons, an umbrella, stuffed animal, to flowers or a guitar.
12. Wear a headphone or a hat. Cover your ears with the hands. Feel like you are enjoying the music or smell something.
13. Shoot your face and upper body only. Highlight the facial expression.
14. Make a free-styled pose in the open area. You may put hands on hips, cross legs, or swing a bit.
15. Find something old-fashioned to pose with. It could be an old building, a vintage car, a boutique store and so on.
16. Carry a camera. Simply hold the camera or shoot a photo with it.
17. Use hand and finger gestures. A square or a heart. Anything will work.
18. Blow a soap bubble or flowers nearby.
19. Use the mirror. The reflection in the mirror usually makes you look prettier and more handsome.
20. Lean against a bike, a bus or a car. Any type of transport will work.
Well, these are a lot of ideas, in addition to the 10 poses I shared in the last post. I’m sure you now have more poses in your pocket to choose from during your next trip. Don’t forget to share with me how it goes!
Like my Facebook page to keep current with my latest work.
I'm Ray, your photographer. I shoot portraits, maternity, newborn, family/kids, engagement/love, wedding, events and products photos. My style is natural, elegant and artistic.
Contact me at (650) 338-6586 or email@example.com